Add I’m Mobile Status to Yahoo Messenger
Maybe you’ve seen “I’m Mobile” status like the picture below on your friends Yahoo status when you logged into you Yahoo messenger. To add I’m mobile status to the Yahoo Messenger actually very easy, you just need a phone numbers and the number must active (not blocked, etc.)
If you interested to add/activate “I’m mobile” status in you yahoo messenger follow the following steps. On this tutorial I use Yahoo Messenger 9, If you use using other version Yahoo Mesennger possibility the way is differ.
Here How to Add I’m Mobile Status to Yahoo Mesengger:
- Login to Yahoo messenger. Click Messenger menu and then select preferences.
- Click General then Click “Edit Mobile Phone” button.
- Select your location and fill in yours Mobile phone number without first zero number. e.g your mobile phone number is “0123455567506” fill the form with “123455567506”, then click next, and You will accept Sort Message Service (SMS) containing 4 digit number for confirmation.
- Enter the number in the confirmation windows and click Ok. Now your I’m mobile status have active.
- To activate the status click Messenger menu then click “Sign in to xxxxxxxxx” menu.
Now every found a message in your yahoo messenger you will receive in your mobile phone. (note: when you offline and activate to sign in to your mobile)