Backup iPhone and iPad photos with CopyTrans Photo
This Christmas will make for some pretty awesome photos worth sharing with the people you love.
The iPhone has quickly become the most popular digital camera in the world. And this is all thanks to the iPhone’s seemingly tireless march to conquering people’s hearts one pocket at a time.
Digital photography allows for convenient storage, transfer and handling of multiple photos. But it also allows for photos to get lost or obliterated much easier than those old Polaroid snaps from 1975. Before you embark on your Christmas iPhone photo endeavor, get acquainted with how to keep those excellent photos to last.
Back up iPhone photos with a single click
The latest version 3 of CopyTrans Photo, now offers a one-click PC backup of all iPhone photos at once.
CopyTrans Photo can also transfer photos between the PC and the iPhone or iPad with a single drag and drop. To transfer photos, simply drag them from the iPhone to the PC side…
…or vice versa:
To celebrate version 3, CopyTrans Photo goes at a staggering pre-Christmas price for only a dollar!
For a limited time, between 20th and 23rd of December
The price will later go back to normal at USD 19.99.
What can CopyTrans Photo really do?
- Transfer photos between PC, iPhone, and iPad with a simple drag-and-drop
- Create and manage photo albums on your iOS device
- Share priceless photos on your iOS device with your family via the large PC or TV screen
- New: 1-click backup of your iPhone and iPad photos
- New: Copy entire albums and photo folders via drag-and-drop
- New: Arrange photo order in iOS albums via drag-and-drop
- New: A redesigned and carefully though-out user interface
- Compatible with all iOS devices, all iOS versions including iOS 7.0.4, and all iPod devices which support photos
Download CopyTrans Photo from here: