Become Google Mail Master – an Ebook Gmail Tips and Tricks
Become Google Mail Master, an Ebook that containing tips and tricks Google Mail from a to z. For Gmail lover this ebook is very usefull. Tip and trik insides this book is divided to be four categories that is: White Belts, Green Belts, Black Belts and Gmail Master.
White Belts, contain 9 gmail tips and tricks are:
- Use stars to indicate a note is special.
- Reply by chat.
- Organize your email with labels.
- Clean up your inbox using “Move to” — it works just like folders.
- Archive messages to tidy up your inbox without deleting anything.
- Join forces to rid the world of spam.
- Search your mail instead of sorting.
- Import your email and contacts from your old address.
- Spice up your inbox with a theme.
Green Belts, contain11 Gmail tips and tricks.
- Talk face-to-face with video chat.
- Use Tasks as a handy to-do list.
- Use filters to control the flow of incoming mail.
- Highlight important emails using filters and colored labels.
- Never forget an attachment again.
- Tell your friends what you’re up to with a status message.
- Send email from your phone.
- Preview attachments without downloading them.
- Avoid email gaffes with Undo Send.
- Tell everyone when you’ll be back with vacation responder.
- Nothing says “I’m excited” like a bouncing happy face emoticon.
Black Belts, contain 11 Gmail tips and tricks
- Get through your mail faster with keyboard shortcuts.
- Use search operators to find the exact message you’re looking for.
- Filter your email with personalized email addresses.
- See which messages were sent right to you.
- Add “(EOM)” to the subject of one-liner messages.
- Make Gmail go where the internet doesn’t.
- Quickly add multiple attachments to an email.
- Set up canned responses instead of typing the same reply over and over again.
- Use quick links to get anywhere in Gmail with one click.
- Send and archive in one step.
- Click less and watch more using YouTube, Flickr, Picasa, and Yelp previews.
Gmail Master, contain 7 Gmail tips and tricks
- Bring Google Calendar and Docs to Gmail.
- Send SMS text messages right from Gmail.
- Personalize your RSS feeds in web clips.
- Use Gmail on your own domain.
- Search for superstars by name.
- Forget to sign out of a public computer? Sign out remotely.
- Access your mail via https.
Download ebook tips and tricks Googlle Mail click following here