Blu-ray Movie is Available on Mac with Mac Blu-ray Player Software
Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player is the world’s first powerful Blu-ray Disc player software for Mac released by Macgo International Limited. It successfully provides playback capability for Blu-ray and almost all the other media formats on Mac and Windows, as well as iOS devices. With a user-friendly interface and pretty easy operation, it will ensure you an amazing audiovisual experience.
- Plays Blu-ray on Mac: Mac Blu-ray Player is the first Blu-ray media player for Apple Mac in the world which can successfully play almost all the Blu-ray discs, Blu-ray ISO files, Blu-ray folders on Mac.
- Supports both Mac and PC: The best part about Macgo Blu-ray Player is that it supports the currently popular operating systems including MAC OS X 10.5 to 10.9 Mavericks on MacBook Air, MacBook Pro Retina, Mac Pro, iMac, Mac mini and Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP.
- Support for iOS devices: Macgo Mac Blu-ray player can play Blu-ray movies on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch through its core AirX function, as long as your computer and your iOS device are connected at the same Wi-Fi environment.
- Support all media formats: As a universal media player, it is capable of playing movies, videos, audios, music and photos. In addition to the above mentioned, VideoCD, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, MP4, MPEG, RMVB, MP3, WMA, AAC, AC3 are also available.
- Output DTS 5.1 and 1080P High-Definition: With DTS5.1 audio system, Mac Blu-ray Player provides the best-in-class audio output for Mac or PC. Plus the 1080P high-definition output, it provides you the fantastic home cinema (theater) entertainment.
- Add Unique BluFast MX feature: The BluFast MX enables hardware acceleration, which could lower the CPU usage of your Mac, so accelerating Blu-ray playback on Mac is possible. It also reduces energy consumption during playback so you can run more processes at the same time on your Mac.
- Support original Blu-ray menu: With the coming of Version 2.9.0, Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player has finally supported original Blu-ray menu for parts of Blu-ray discs in “Blu-ray Menu Mode”. It’s still under development, and more and more discs will be available soon.
How to play a Blu-ray disc on Mac?
Here are several steps to play a Blu-ray disc on Mac.
First you need a Blu-ray drive. The USB of the drive should be above 2.0. Then connect the driver to a Mac via a USB connection.
Then Download Mac Blu-ray player and install on your Mac.
Insert a Blu-ray Disc into the drive, and your movie will be played automatically or you can press the “Open Disc” button to play the BD directly.
If you intend to open an ISO file, you can press the “Open File” button and select an output path where the converted file is to be stored. And now you can experience a brand new Blu-ray journey on your Mac or PC.
So there you have it. Mac Blu-ray Player is easy to operate and you can free download this Blu-ray player software or buy it with the current 33% off discount, more knowledge could be learned on Macgo official website.