Classic Menu for Microsoft Office 2007
Frustrated when searching features on the ribbon of Microsoft Office 2007. Don’t waste your time to learn of the new interface, complete grasp of Microsoft Office 2007. Replace the ribbon on Microsoft office 2007 with classic menu of Microsoft Office.
How to repace the Microsoft Office 2007 ribbon with classic menu microsoft office? with “Classic Menu for Office 2007 add-0n” you can do it easily, this software will make Microsoft Office 2007 menu like Office 2003 menu (classic menu), and then you can work with Office 2007 as if it work on Office 2003. “Classic Menu for Office 2007 add-on” support for Windows Vista, Windows 2003 and XP and so its Requires Microsoft Office 2007 installed on your computer 😀 .
Appearance the Ribbon of Microsoft Office 2007:
After Installed Classic Menu add-on:
Features of “Classic Menu Office 2007” software :
- Easy to enable or disable the menus and toolbars.
- Easy to install and uninstall this software.
- Quickly find and execute the command that you want.
- You can decide where the menus should be shown.
- Just press Alt-Q-Q, you can use the familiar keyboard shortcuts now!
- Faster startup and use it immediately!
- Supports all languages that are supported by Microsoft Office 2007 including: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Dutch, Chinese, and more.
How to Change Microsoft Office 2007 ribbon to Microsoft classic menu
- Download and install the classic menu add-on for Office 2007. you can download the software from download link below.
- After installation finished, the ribbon of Microsoft office 2007 has replaced with the classic menu of Microsoft office.
Download Classic Menu for Office 2007