Epson 2200 Reset Procedure
Manual Reset Procedure for Printers Epson 2200
- Turn off the printer power and unplug the power cord from the wall. Disconnect the computer interface cable at the back of the printer.
- After one minute reattach the power plug to the wall, but don’t reattach the computer cable.
- Hold down the ROLL and the PAPER ADVANCE buttons simultaneously.
- Turn the printer on. after 2 blinks, all the ink lights come on, then release the buttons being held down.
- Press and hold the ROLL button for 10 seconds.
- Release the ROLL button and the printer will initialize, which resets the Waste Ink Pad Counter.
- Once initialization is complete, turn the printer power off.
- Reconnect the interface cable.
- Turn the printer on and print a document.