How to Download a File from Free File Hosting
How to download a file from free file hosting like 4Shared, Ziddu or Mediafire, it does seem very easy. But for beginner or newbie user will make confused or dizzy to distinguish between download link and advertising link. I know this problem when there are some visitor this blog leave a comment and ask how to download a file from media fire or Ziddu.
For advanced user maybe this tutorial is useless. For beginner or newbie I hope this article very helpful. Although available a lot of free file hosting on the internet but I only discussed the 3 most frequently used that is Mediafire, Ziddu and 4Shared.
Here the tutorial “how to download a file from the 3 free file hosting”.
1. Download file from 4shared
Note: 4sared usually will adjust to the language/ locations settings used in your computer.
- Open the download link URL in your browser. Then Click download now button.
- Then wait a while, usually about 10 seconds until download link appear. Then “Click here to download this file.
2. Download file from MediaFire
Among the three free file hosting maybe Mediafire the most easy to use. This is the reason why I use mediafire. To download file from MediaFire:
Open download link the file, wait a while abut 10 second. Click “Click here to start download” Link in the yellow rectangle to download the file.
2. Download file from Ziddu
- Open download link the file in your browser
- Then click download button.
- Type the verification code then click download button again. And Then download the file.