Removing Junk Files with DiskMax to Optimazes Windows Performance
One of the methods to improve windows performance is by removing junk file in the computer. Junk file is created in the windows system when you opening a file or a computer program. With DiskMax you clean them just in afew click. By removing junk file, the windows performance will increased.
DiskMax is free software and it compatible with Windows XP, 2003, Vista and Windows 7. There three methods to cleaning junk files in DiskMax., Quick methods, standard and detailed. To help user when using this software, diskmax provides easy to use interface.
Complete List DiskMax Features:
- Automatic emptying recycle bin in you computer. It also clean-up installation remnants, and debugging information.
- Clean-up temporary file, use history, cookies, recent document list, error logs and more
- Clear out windows cache, debugging info, repair information, DLL caches, Logs, temporary files and windows update roll-back files.
- Removes registry entries for multiple Most Recently Used lists.
- Defragmenting the hardisk to increase the hard disk performance and make the hard disk faster
- Displays a log of all the activities performed along with associated time stamps.
How to use DiskMax to Increases Computer Performance
- Its easy download and install the software. You can download DiskMax software here: Download
- Select scan methode, Quick, standard or detailed. Quick mode only scan Recycle Bin and User Profile (level 0) and for standard and detailed will scan: Drive Root, Recycle Bin, User Profile, All Users, Windows Update, Event Logs, Deep Scan, Defragment.
- Once select one of the scan profile, DiskMax will start scanning your computer. A quick report is displayed at the end of process.
Now with DiskMax you can cleaning your computer easily. It better that using standard windows cleaning tool.