Reset Counter Canon Printers: i250, i255, i350, i355
Reset Counter Canon i250, i255, i350, i355. There two methods to reset waste ink counter pad in Canon i250, i255, i350, i355 printers that is reset manual and reset use software resetter (canon general tool). But my suggestion must using the both methods for permanent reset the Canon printer models.
The general tool version can be used to reset the Canon i250, i255, i350, i355 is version 0.05 (A1600/A1900) whereas for manual manual there are two methods. The Complete tutorial to reset waste ink counter for Canon i250, i255, i350, i355 printers follow the steps below:
Manual Reset for Canon i250, i255, i350, i355
Method 1 : Manual for service mode
- Unplug power cable from electric source and unplug USB cable from computer.
- Open the printer cover and hold power button.
- Connect power cable to the electric source.
- Close the printer cover then release power button.
Method 2: Manual for service mode
- Turn off the printer and then disconnect the printer cable.
- Press and hold the POWER button, turn on the printer.
- The indicator LED should be green.
- Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator LED should be orange.
- Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator LED should be green.
- Release both buttons.
Resettting using software resetter canon i250, i255, i350, i355
This methods can be used only after manual reset.
- Reconnect the printer cable to electric source and to the computer. Then switch on the printer
- Download and Run General Tools/software resetter for Canon printers i250, i255, i350, i355 (the software can be downloaded from the link below).
- Then select USB PORT where your printer installed.
- Choose printer type in SET DESTINATION sections and printer should be reset.
Note : After service mode use software for permanent reset Canon i250, i255, i350, i355
software Canon i250, i255, i350, i355 (118.9 KiB)