How to Reset Ink Level Canon MX300 Cartridges
The Canon PIXMA MX300 is All-in-One Inkjet Printer designed for office uses. This canon printer combine scan, fax, copy, and print into one easy machine. Canon MX300 can scan vivid images with color resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. This all in one printer compatible with Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, and Mac OS X 10.2.8 to 10.4.x8 operating systems and printer using PG-40 black cartridge and CL-41 color cartridge.
I have not found the software resetter for Canon Pixma MX300 in internet but don’t worry if you have problem with this multifuction canon printer, you can reset it manually. This reset method is to reset ink level in Canon MX300 if your printer stop to print after refilling the cartridges. Update: severals readers say, this reset methods also work on Canon MX308.
Here the Solution to reset the ink level for Canon Pixma MX300 follow this steps to reset the ink level in your canon MX300.
- Switch off the Canon MX300 and disconnect the power cable.
- While press and hold the power button, Connect the power cable to electric socket.
- While pressing the power button, press the “Cancel/Stop” button (red button).
- Now release the power button and the printer turns into a kind of factory mode. Wait for 10 seconds until it says “idle”.
- Press “>” (next button) once “Shipping Mode 3” then Press the “OK” button. Press “OK” again for “without cleaning”.
- A test page will print.
- Open the cover, like you are about to change the cartridges.
- Disconnect the power cable again without switch off the printer.
- Take out the both cartridges.
- Close the cover.
- Connect the power cable and turn on the printer.
- Now just put the cartridges back and the ink level in the canon Pixma MX300 have full again.