How to Run Adjustment Program for Epson in Windows Vista
You are confused and don’t know how to run Epson adjustment program in windows vista. You can view the tutorial below to run adjustment program in windows vista. Running adjustment program in vista windows is same as running adjustment program in the windows XP. But not all epson adjustment program can be run in windows because generally adjustment program is designed for windows XP.
If the adjustment program can be run in windows vista, you must date setting in your vista to run the adjustment program without error. Date setting that be used is accordance to the adjustment program. To know date setting adjustment program you can read other article in this blog or some you can see under this article.
How to change date setting in windows vista :
- To change date setting in the windows vista open control panel by click start menu the select control panel.
- If your control panel use classis view, click date and time icon then goto steps 4th
- If control panel in your computer not use classic view, after control panel windows appear, double klik Clock, Language, and Region icon , then select date and time.
- After this windows appear, click change date and time button
- Then alter date setting in the windows vista and suit to adjustment program type then click ok.
This is date setting for adjustment program :
- For Epson C58 is Nov 9 2006
- For Epson C79 Is Nov 2 2006
- For Epson C90 Is Jul 24 2007
- For Epson CX2800 Is Nov 2 2006
- For Epson CX3900 Is Nov 2 2006
- For Epson CX5900 Is Nov 2 2006
- For Epson R270 Is Jan 18 2007
- For Epson R350 Is Feb 1 2007
- Ufor Epson C67 Is Mar 1 2006
- For Epson C87 Is Mar 1 2006
- For Epson R300,R310 Set tgl Mar 1 2006
- For Epson RX700 Is Mar 1 2006
- For Epson C63-C64 Is Mar 1 2006
- For Epson C41-C46 Is Mar 1 2006
- For Epson CX9300F is 11 April 2008
- For Epson CX8300 is 11 April 2008
- For Epson CX7300 is 11 April 2008