Waste Ink Tank Full Reset Canon i80
This tutorial to reset waste ink in the printer canon i80. I not yet tried this tutorial, because this tutorial is I get from forum service printer. following step bt step to reset printer Canon i80 :
- Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer.
- While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button *.
- While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button **.
- While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons ***. During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
- When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times ***.
- Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the selected function is performed. When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.
- Power off the printer and then back on and test.
* (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
** (Don’t release the Power button.)
*** (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)