Waste Ink Tank Full Reset Canon MP360
Reset procedure for Canon MP360 MultiPASS printer. The following procedure is copied from fixyourownprinter forum . Some user tried the procedure to reset waste ink tanf full on Canon MP 360 and reset error #343 Canon MP360 MultiPASS printer and mentioned it works.
Short Review For Canon MultiPASS MP360
The Canon MultiPASS MP360 Desktop Photo Printer Copier and Scanner delivers exceptional performance and versatility to the home office. Print high-quality text and photos quickly copy documents and graphics and easily scan photos and other images – all with one compact machine. By using high-intensity color inks and pigment-based black ink the MultiPASS MP360 can increase your satisfaction with printing and copying output. It even delivers borderless copies and photos. borderless prints perfect for framing or the scrapbook. Both scanning and copying quality are improved with the use of CCD color scanning technology and a maximum software enhanced resolution of 9600 dpi with 48-bit color depth. Print speed the Canon MultiPASS MP360 up to 18 ppm in black up to 12 ppm in color
Manual Reset Procedure To reset waste ink tank error and reset error code #343
Manual Reset procedure Waste Ink Tank for Canon MP390 and Canon MP360 Just Follow this step to reset waste ink tank full:
- Start with printer on, press aadditional functions, Scan, Copy, Scan. Now you should be in service mode.
- Select Test mode which is like the last available selection
- Select #8 Printer Test, it will do something here like cleaning or something then it will come up with some other option this is where it gets a bit confusing cause now all it says is like 8-2 or 8-3 push the + or – button until it says 8-3 then hit the select button
- The menu will now say EEPROM Clear
- Select Ink count which is option (0) and press set
- Then press Stop/Reset Followed by the power button and then wait for it to restart.