helloPDF free PDF to Word Converter
HelloPDF is one of the solutions to convert PDF to word document. I previously wrote about free PDF to word converter and Anybizsoft PDF to word converter 2.5.3. HelloPDF is free PDF tools that allow you to convert PDF file to Microsoft Word document. HelloPDF is easy to use you just need three steps to convert a PDF file into word document. The program can extract text and images from PDF file to Word Doc file and preserve the layout. Unique feature of HelloPDF that is you can convert the specific number page of a PDF file. HelloPDF is a standalone program, you can convert the PDF file without Adobe Acrobat Reader or Microsoft Word installed on your computer. It’s excellent free software but the quality is even better than some expensive shareware
How to convert a PDF to Doc (word document) using HelloPDF?
- Open HelloPDF software. If you don’t have the software you can download now here
- Click the left-top browser button to open the source PDF file. The input PDF file and the output Doc file’s paths will be shown in the edit boxes. By default the output Doc file’s paths will same as the source of PDF file.
- Select the options you want to use on the general options group.
- Click “Convert to Word Document” button to start converting the PDF file.
Key Features of HelloPDF
- Convert PDF to Word and preserve the original layout of your PDF in an editable Word Document.
- Convert all the pages, or partial pages of PDF file.
- Support Adobe PDF 1.0 – 1.6 formats.
- Automatic open the output Doc file when the conversion is done.
- Convert PDF file in a high speed.
- Easy to use and Free