How to Install All Internet Explorer Version into One PC
At first I thought it impossible to install all versions of Internet Explorer (IE) into one computer because it seems Microsoft only allow to install one version of IE in one computer. But after found IE Collection software I can install all IE into my windows. IE Collection Contain almost all version of Internet Explorer but decide IE 9 on the installer.
Why we need all version Internet Explorer installed in the computer?If like me, and often develop and test a blog’s theme in your PC , you may need all version browser installed in your PC but unfortunately you can only install one version of internet explorer. But with IE Collection you can solve the problem and you can install and use almost all version of IE between Internet Explorer 1.0 up to Internet Explorer 8.0 and the all version of IE can be run at the same time. Internet Explorer Collection (IE Collection) contains multiple standalone versions of IE.
The Internet Explorer version contains in the IE Collection software:
- Internet Explorer 1.0 (188.8.131.528)
- Internet Explorer 1.5 (0.1.0.10)
- Internet Explorer 2.01 (184.108.40.206)
- Internet Explorer 3.0 (3.0.1152)
- Internet Explorer 4.01 (4.72.3110.0)
- Internet Explorer 5.01 (5.00.3314.2100)
- Internet Explorer 5.5 (5.51.4807.2300)
- Internet Explorer 6.0 (6.00.2800.1106)
- Internet Explorer 7.0 (7.0.5730.13)
- Internet Explorer 8.0 (8.0.6001.18241)
How to Install IE Collection Into The Computer
- Download the Internet Explorer Collection software. The software collection can be download from this link: http://finalbuilds.edskes.net/iecollection.htm
- During the installation process, you can check the IE versions will be installed in your computer and follow the installation process.
Note: Internet Explorer is a web browser from Microsoft and it packed and default browser on windows OS. This Microsoft browser based on the Trident render engine, which does not follow the W3C Web Standards.