How to Multilingual Typing with Google Chrome
How to type in various languages either Arabic, French, German and other languages can be done by using the extensions in Google Chrome. A multilingual facility allows the user to type in a language other than English. So it could be used to send an email, twitter, update your facebook status and others, with Google Chrome your browsing would be faster compared to other browsers.
A google chrome extension called Google Input Tools (by Google) that provides more than 70 different languages. To use this extension can be done by following a few steps:
- Install the extension Google Input tools with click here.
- Click “add to chrome” wait until the process is complete.
- Then, click the Google Input Tool button on the top right corner. Select “Extension Options” then select multiple languages are available. After that close the language tab.
- To use the language that you selected earlier. Click the Google Input Tool button in the top right corner and select one of the languages of your choice. And virtual keyboard provided a guidance letter/language you want.
- To disable the language that you select. Click the button on the top right corner and “turn off” or to add the language command no. 3 back.
Now you can type in the different languages of your choice for typing and using your favorite language writings on the web, update your facebook status, updates twitter status or send an email.
Additional extensions in google chrome is quite interesting to try as learning to write and type a variety of languages or also simply try to applications that may be of interest to you.