Reset Counter Canon iP1500 and iP1000 using Software Resetter
On this post you can download software resetter for Canon Pixma iP1500 and Canon iP1000 and also you can follow tutorial reset method for the both canon printers below.
Reset method for canon pixma ip 1000 is same as like resetting canon ip1500 but using different software resetter. There are two steps must be done to reset the both canon printer models; enter into service mode and resetting the counter on the printer. I have tried this reset method to reset counter on Canon iP1000 and work fine but I have not tried this on canon iP1500 because I don’t have this canon printer series.
Follow there steps to reset the both canon Pixma iP1000 and iP1500 printers :
Steps 1: Enter to Service mode
- Unplug power cable and USB cable.
- Open front case of printer and then press and hold power button.
- Connected cable power to elecric source then close printer cover and then release power button.
- Tide USB cable to computer.
Steps 2 : Reset Waste Ink Counter
- Download software resetter / general tools for Canon Pixma IP1000 and canon pixma IP1500. Dowmload both of software from download link above.
- Runt the software and select printer from USB port.
- Click the iP100 button for canon iP1000 In the SET DESTINATION sections and the printer should be reset.
- for Canon iP1500 select printer type in the set destination sections and then click main and platen button in the waste ink counter section to reset counter the printer.
- After resetting the printer turn off the printer and turn on again. To ascertain the printer have normal, use to print.
Screen-shot software Resetter or Service tool canon pixma iP1000 and canon iP1500
General tools or software resetter for canon pixma iP1500 and canon pixma ip1000 download from these link: iP1500 Service Tool.zip | iP1000 Service Tool.zip
if link under error try this alternate link to download both software:http://www.startcopy.ru/repair/files/