Uninstall or Disable Deep Freeze 7 using Anti Deep Freeze 4
Unlike previous version, new version Faronics Deep Freeze 7 has fully compatible with windows 7. DeepFreeze is best software to freeze system from changing the setting. But the problems often encountered when users forget the passwords for DeepFreeze that installed on their computers.
With Anti Deep Freeze 4 you can disable installed deep freeze 7 in your computer. This anti deepfree version also can be used to disable deepfreeze version 4, 5 and 6.
How to uninstall or Disable Deep Freeze 7 using Anti Deep Freeze 4
There are two modes in anti deep freeze 4, “ByPass Exist Process” recommended to change Deep Freeze password and “Open New Process” recommended if you want to remove/uninstall the deep freeze program from your computer.
How to use Anti Deep Freeze Program
- Download then extract/unzip Anti Deep Freeze Program (You can download the program from download link below)
- Run the anti deepfreeze program by clicking “ADF v.0.4.exe” in the extracted folder
- Select bypassing methods, “Bypass Exist Process” or “Open New Process”
- Click start. This process will take a few second
- After process finished it will as a password, click OK (without entering a password)
- If you select “Bypass Exist Process” in the bypassing process it will prompt you to enter new password. You can select “Boot Thawed” if you use “Open New Process”, bypassing methods.
- Click OK. Then Reboot you computer. done
To uninstall DeepFreeze program from your computer. Run DeepFreeze Installer, click next then uninstall. The DeepFreeze must in Thawed mode to uninstall this software.
Download Anti Deep Freeze 4 (for a few reason I’ve deleted the download link) I have tested this software on DeepFreeze 7 standart and it work. Please use this software to solve your problem with deepfreeze program. Source the software info: www.at4re.com (Thanks to unkromochip has reminded me to mentioned the link).
Note: use this software info as your own risk because some antivirus software detected the software as virus