Canon Pixma MP450 Printer Manual Counter Reset
Canon Pixma MP450 is a basic all-in-one printer that delivers great features and performance for the price.
It combines Print, Copy and Scan functions. This canon printer uses an innovative print head with 1,472 nozzles. For cartridges this printer uses canon PG-50 black cartridges and CL- 51 color cartridges.
The Canon Pixma MP450 also equipped with 1.9 inch color LCD viewer, memory card slot to print directly from memory card. If you have digital cameras you also can print directly using this printer. Other connection support by this canon printer type is infrared and Bluetooth. Price of this canon printer approximately is $44.90.
- Switch off the Canon Pixma MP450 Printers .
- Hold button Resume/Cancel (red triangle in the circle), click the POWER button – an indicator light green.
- Release the button Resume / Cancel keeping POWER.
- Click Resume/Cancel 2 times, keeping POWER, and then release all the buttons.
- When the indicator recorded GREEN – click Resume / Cancel button 4 times!
- Turn off the Canon Pixma MP450 Printers POWER button.
Software resetter for Canon Pixma MP450
If you want to reset this canon printer type using software resetter, see this article: MPTool Software Resetter for Canon MP150, MP160, MP170, MP180, MP450, MP460