Canon Pixma MP450 Printer Manual Counter Reset
Canon Pixma MP450 is a basic all-in-one printer that delivers great features and performance for the price that combine Print, Copy and Scan function. This canon printer use innovative print head with 1,472 nozzles. For cartridges this printer using canon cartridges type PG-50 black cartridge and CL- 51 color cartridge.
The Canon Pixma MP450 also equipped with 1.9 inch color LCD viewer, memory card slot to print directly from memory card. If you have digital cameras you also can print directly using this printer. Other connection support by this canon printer type is infrared and Bluetooth. Price of this canon printer approximately is $44.90.
Manual Reset Counter for Canon Pixma MP450 Printers
- Switch off the Canon Pixma MP450 Printers .
- Hold button Resume/Cancel (red triangle in the circle), click the POWER button – an indicator light green.
- Release the button Resume / Cancel keeping POWER.
- Click Resume/Cancel 2 times, keeping POWER, and then release all the buttons.
- When the indicator recorded GREEN – click Resume / Cancel button 4 times!
- Turn off the Canon Pixma MP450 Printers POWER button.
Software resetter for Canon Pixma MP450 if you want to reset this canon printer type using software resetter: MPTool Software Resetter for Canon MP150, MP160, MP170, MP180, MP450, MP460