How to Reset Canon iP1880, IP 1100, iP1800 and iP2500 series
This tutorial solutions to reset canon iP 1880 or canon iP1800 series Using Software Resetter Canon iP1880 and this resetter work also on canon pixma iP1100, canon pixma iP2500. Before reset using this software resetter you must reset the printer hardware manually. This way to prevent error or hang when running resetter Canon iP1880 on your computer. This reset method to reset waste ink counter on the printer models above.
Here the tutorial to reset Canon Pixma iP1880. The following reset method has tested and work perfectly to reset waste ink counter.
Step 1: Reset hardware
- Press Resume button hold for 1 – 2 minutes
- Open the cover
- Release the catridge and then put catridge again
- Close The Cover
- Turn Off
- then Turn On again
Step 2: Reset Software using general tools
- Download software resetter or general tools for canon pixma iP1880 : Download service tool for Canon iP1880
- Driver should have been install correcly.
- Connect USB cable.
- Before connect power, press and hold power button then connect the power.
- At the same time Hold power button, and press reject button for 2 times then release power button.
- Run software resetter for canon iP1880.
- Don’t forget to open lock release in the software. ( note : to view locK release menu, min resolution 1024 x 728)
- Then select Set Destination to iP1880
- Check CLEANING and EEPROM CLEAR
- Click MAIN and PLATEN
- Finally test print by click TEST PATTERN1.
Note : for permanent reset waste ink canon iP1880 Printers pls, resetting use software resetter. Above way can be used at canon IP 1100, iP1800 and iP2500 series