Protect any Folder in your computer with My LockBox
On this post I discuss about “My Lockbox” software. On the past I posted about Hide Folders Software to password protect folder and file on your computer and its also free.
My Lockbox is free security software ti lock and password protect any folder on your computer. Availaible two version of My Lockbox, free version and paid version. The folder that lock by this software cannot be accessed from local and remote users. This software support following windows version; Windows XP, 2003, Vista and windows 7.
My LockBox Features:
- Can hide almost any folder and password protected the hide folder.
- Instant protection – no file scrambling or moving to another place
- Lockbox folder is inaccessible even by the system administrators locally and remotely.
- Lockbox folder can be protected in Windows safe mode
- this software support for Windows XP x64
- asy to use and having skinned user interface
How to use My LockBox to protect Folder
- Run My Lockbox software on you PC. Its will prompts you to enter your password. You can set the password during the setup process.
- Click the (+) button on the right of “My LockBox folder location” word and select the folder to protect then click OK. Other method you can drag and drop any folder to protect from Explorer to My Lockbox Control Panel.
- Click lock button and the folder will be hidden and locked and can be unhidden after you entering the valid password.
My LockBox software can be download from following link: http://www.fspro.net/my-lockbox/