Resetter Epson CX5500
To run resetter Epson cx5500 no require date setting in your computer. But I’m not sure with this software, because the appearance of this Epson CX5500 resetter different from other Epson adjustment program. Unfortunately I did not found alternative software resetter other that this software.
Epson Stylus CX 5500 All in One printer with DURABrite Ultra Ink. This printer can print and copy with one-touch buttons with print speed up to 25 ppm (page per minutes) and can print image up to up to 5760 x 1440 dpi. This printer also can directly scan to PC at 600 dpi.
How to run software resetter Epson cx5500
- Download and extract the file.
- Run “ServiceFT.exe”
- Select waste ink pad counter from maintenance item, double click to execute it.
- Click Initialization button to reset current protection counter to Zero.
- Read(again) after “0″ press finish
- Choose set shipping data (bottom menu)
- Choose set
- Wait for a while (about 1 minute)
- If there is a reaction from the printer (it will load some paper or you hear “klothak” sound), the reset process will be done. turn off the printer and then turn on again. repeat read the EEPROM
- If there is no reaction from the printer, repeat step 1
I hoe this tutorial can help to solve your Epson CX5500 problem. You can download adjustment program epson CX5500 from following link: http://www.mediafire.com/?apmmjzdzjm0