Adjustment Program for Epson R220 and Epson R230
With 6 individual cartridge, Epson R220 and R230 is one of the best photo printer. This can print photo up to to 5760 x 1440 dpi. This epson printer compatible with Windows 98, Windows 2000, ME Windows XP and Macintosh.
Classic problem on the Epson printer is blinking that caused by the counter on the printer has full. To solve the problem you must reset the printer. on the Epson printer you can using adjustment program or SCC program to reset the counter printer. Bu on this post I write about resetting Epson R220 and R230 using adjustment program only.
how to Reset Epson R220 and R230 Counter using this Adjustment Program
- Run the Adjustment program then Click accept (note: set date setting in your printer to Jan 12, 2006, this setting to prevent the adjustment error)
- Set model, port and destination for the printer
- Click Maintenance Tab then Check waste ink pad counter section
- Then clear the protection counter (reset counter to zero)
- Click Ok, Ok. done. Your printer has reset
Adjustment program for Epson R220 and R230 available here. Download Adjustment Program for Epson R220/R230