How to Run Adjustment Program for Epson Printers Whitout Error (for All Version)
Are you bored when running adjustment program for epson. The adjustment program always showing “Error, this program cannot be used” or showing message “Error, this program cannot use because it expired“. This caused the program has expired. Although the program has expired but it can be used by changing date setting on the your computer according with the type of adjustment program. On this tutorial you can solve the problem and run the adjustment program without error again. Example adjustment program on this tutorial I use Resetter Epson C90. This tip work for all version of adjustment program.
Before re-run adjustment program, follow this steps (it’s important to prevent error again):
- Delete all folder in C:\Adjustment Program\
- delete all registry key in : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE | SOFTWARE | EPSON | PTSG |
- Then change the date setting at computer accord with adjustment program type
How to Know Date Setting of Adjustment Program
For example I use adjustment program for epson C90 (resetter epson C90).
- Extraks adjustment program, then go to the extraded folder.
- Click menu then select detail ( setting windows Explorer to detail view)
- Vew date modified the AdjProg.exe ( date setting = date modified ), for AdjProg.exe epson C90 is 11/07/2007 (11 July 2007)
- Then before re-run adjustment program, change the setting to 11 July 2007
How changing date setting in the PC :
- Double click the clock in the systray or click Start – Control Panel then select “Date and Time”
- Because the example using adjustment program Epson C90. Date setting for this adjustment is July 11, 2007. So that change the date setting on PC to July 11, 2007 (for Adjustment Epson C90) – apply – Ok
Now run the Adjustment Program again, if you not see error message, you have success running adjustment program on you computer. Maybe you interest how to run adjustment program adjustment program epson C110 and Adjustment Program Epson C90, C58, C67, C79, R270, R390, RX650, CX3900