Epson Stylus Pro 4000 Waste Ink Counter Reset
Manual Reset Procedure for Epson Printers Stylus Pro 4000 to Reset Waste Ink Counter, following this steps :
- While Powering up the printer, hold down the the left arrow, down arrow, and Up arrow buttons
- You will get a “Self Testing” message.
- Use the Up Arrow button to select the “Clear Counters” menu.
- Press the right arrow button (the Menu button).
- Scroll through with the up/down arrows to select “Maint Tank”
- Select with the right arrow and execute with the right arrow
- Turn your printer off then turn it back on.