How to Reset HP Laserjet 4200, 4300, 9000, 4250, 4350 and 2400
Tutorial reset for HP Laserjet printer type HP 4200, HP 4300, HP 9000 4250, HP 4350 and HP 2400. The reset methods sixth HP printer almost similar. HP laserjet printer is popular printer for office uses because privides maximum printing speed than inkjet printer. That why the HP laserjet printer is ideal for small and medium businesses uses.
Here the manual reset methods for HP Laserjet 4200, HP Laserjet 4300, HP Laserjet 9000, HP Laserjet 4250, HP Laserjet 4350 and HP Laserjet 2400
Follow these steps to reset the maintenance count on an HP Laserjet 4200, 4300, 9000 4250, 4350, and 2400
- Turn the Printer on.
- Press and hold down the checkmark (Select) button while the memory is counting. The memory starts counting at 000MB immediately after you turn the power on. (Note: on laserjets 4200, 4300, 9000 you can hold down the checkmark button as you turn the power on, then wait for the three LEDs to illuminate. On the laserjets 4250, 4350, and 2400 series you need to wait until you turn the power on and the memory starts counting before you hold the checkmark button.)
- Continue to hold down the checkmark (Select) button until all three LEDs are illuminated.
- Release the checkmark (Select) button.
- Press the up arrow (Navigation) button until the message New Maintenance Kit appears on the control panel display.
- Press the checkmark button once.
- A message New Maintenance will appear in the control panel display and the printer will reset.