SSC Service Utility Versions 4.30 (sscserve.exe v 4.30) Available to Download
SSC Service Utility ver.4.30 (sscserve.exe v 4.30) now available to download. This newest version of SSC serve (also called as SSCLG software) has supported more than 100 Epson printers models but it still does not support for Epson C79 and C90 and newest version of Epson. This software allow user to reset the counter on the printer, reset chip cartridges on most epson printer models, cleaning color and black heads cartridge, freeze the counter on the printer and more function.
SSCServe.exe v 4.30 works and support for following Windows Operating system; Windows 95, windows 98, windows ME, windows 2K2, windows XP, windows 7 and support the Epson printer that connected through both the LPT and USB printers connection.
Features of SSCLG software
- Reset and Freeze internal ink counters on the Epson printers.
- Resetting protection counter.
- With powerful cleaning mode this software can separate cleaning of color and black heads for all Epson inkjet printers.
- Reset or rewrite any chip using special addon device.
- Hot swapping of cartridges supported.
The Newest Epson Printer Models Supported by SSCLG versions 4.30:
- support for epson R240, R270, R340
- support for epson CX2800, CX3900, CX4900, CX5900
- support for epson C58 and epson C59
- support for epson RX640
- improved support for epson C2100, epson C2200
- improved support for epson RX700
- improved support for epson R2400
- improved support for epson 785EPX/825/895/915
- And many Supported printer models
SSC Service Utility for Epson Stylus Printers Versions 4.30 is free software. So everyone can use this software for free.
How to use the sscserve software :
- download new versions software sscserve.exe (Latest versions is sscserve.exe v4.30)
- Install SSC Service Utility and run the software
- Select your epson printers type if Your printer is unsupported, if no I suggest you to use adjustment program resetter (adjprog.exe) for printer epson. you can search in Google use keyword “adjustment program” or “adjprog.exe”.
- You can be accessed by right clicking on the application icon located in tray.
Good Luck, Happy resetter 😀