Reset Waste Ink Counter Canon Pixma MP145
Althouh Resetter Canon MP145 at this not available but you can use manual reset to Reset Canon MP145. I get from forum but I’m not try this reset methode on Canon MP145, just sharing for other that require reset procedure for Canon Pixma MP145 to reset counter on this Canon Printer. This reset method also can be used to reset Canon MP150 and Canon MP160. Canon Pixma MP145 is multifunction inkjet printer with Scanning, printing and copying features. Canon PIxma Mp145 using canon Cartridge PG40 and Cl41. this cartridges type be used on almost all new inkjet printer from canon.
Here the reset procedure to reset waste ink counter on Canon Pixma MP145 :
- Connected Printer to a Power source, Turn off the printer if printer on
- With the Printer power off, press the Power button while press and hold Stop/Reset button.
- When the Power led is light, press Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.
- When releasing the Power button and the Stop/Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a service mode. (Waiting for menu selection)
- When the on/off lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button four times to reset wase ink counter. For other specified number pressed function listed in the table below. (Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange).
- Unplug cable power from a power source.
The number of the Reset button pressing LED Function Remarks 0 time Green Power off 1 time Orange Service pattern print 2 times Green EEPROM print 3 times Orange EEPROM reset 4 times Green Waste ink counter reset