Solution Epson C45 Blinking (Resetter Epson C45)
Blinking on epson C45 caused by ink counter on the printer has full. To solve the blinking problem on the Epson C45 you must reset the printer using software resetter. There two software resetter can be used to reset this epson printer model that is SSC software and adjustment program for C45. But I suggest using SSC service utility because this software is free and having more complete features.
Adjustment program epson C45 is portable software, so to use this software no require installation but its not free but can download the copy from internet whereas SSC service utility is free software and this software support many epson printer models. Here how to using the both software to reset blinking problem on Epson stylus C45.
Resetting Use Adjustment Program for Epson C45
- Download Software Adjustment Program for Epson C45
- UNZIP the file C4146.rar and RUN 94max.com file
- Choose stylus c45 in the model name then klik ok
- Click Maintenance Tab
- Check Protection counter to view counter value
- Clearing protection counter (reset counter to zero)
- Then click Ok, Ok
Note : Adjustment program epson C45 can be use for printer epson C41SX, C41UX, C42SX, C42UX, C43SX, C43UX, C44UX, C46 and ME1
Resetting use SSC service utility
- Download software SSC service utility sscserve.exe for epson printers (new version sscserve ver 4.30)
- Install the program
- Turn on the printer epson c45
- Then run SSC service utility by click Start – Program – SSC Service utility – SSC Service utility
- equalize the configuraton for your printer, for epson C45 select C4X then close configuration windows.
- Right click SSC service utility icon in System Tray.
- Then choose reset protection counter
- Turn off the printer and turn on again (Once the process is complete printer epson c45 normal again)