Reset Waste Ink Counter Epson CX7300, CX8300 and CX9300F
This software Resetter epson CX7300, CX8300 and CX9300F is designed for windows XP but it also can be run in windows vista and windows 7. To prevent this software resetter showing “can not be used” or program expired you can read my other tutorial about tips tricks how to run adjustment program. Tips to run adjustment program in windows 7
Reset waste ink pad counter epson CX7300, CX8300 and CX9300F using this adjustment program. I have tried this software and this software worked. To run this software without error please follow the tutorial below. I have modified the bat file and I change the name tricks-collections.bat to assist when running program adjustment.
Here How to use this software :
- Download the adjustment program (see below)
- Extrak adjustment you have downloaded
- Go to The extrakded folder then click tricks-collections.bat file
- Now set the date setting in you PC to 11 April 2008,
- Run adjustment program by click AdjProg.exe file the click accept
- Click Particular adjustment mode then select destination and printer port then click OK
- Select Waste ink pad counter from the below window and double-click to execute it
- Click [Check] button to check current protection counter’s value.
- Then Click [Initialization] to reset the protection counter to the initial value. Thats all.
- After finishing, you can change the date to normal.
Link Adjustment program for epson CX7300, CX8300 and CX9300F
- Adjustment program for epson CX7300 : http://www.mediafire.com/?8wrkugah2mj
- Adjustment program for epson CX8300 : http://www.mediafire.com/?0xfnrgarvuj
- Adjustment program for epson CX9300F : http://www.mediafire.com/?o020wlaf6te