How to Reset Waste Ink Counter Epson C110 (Tutorial Software Resetter for Epson C110)
The Reset procedure for Epson C110 is actually almost the same as reset methods on Epson C90 or Epson C79, only the difference is date setting. Date setting must be used in the PC for the software resetter Epson C110 is April, 11 2008. You must change date setting before run the resetter for Epson C110. This setting to prevent error when running the software in your computer.
I think Epson C110 is similar printer with Epson C90 but with improve features. Epson Stylus C110 is super fast, high productivity printer which delivers sharp black text and color prints. This printer designed for for small businesses and home users. Printing speed for this Epson C100 is 37 pages per minute, wow.. it very fast print speed.
Change Date Computer Setting Before Run the Adjustment Program:
- Click Start then select Control Panel. In control panel windows appears select date and time (classis view). If control panel in your computer is category view select “date, time, language, and regional setting” then select date and time, or to open date and time setting quickly double click the clock in the system tray (systray).
- Then change date setting in the computer to to 11 April 2008
Here Steps by Steps to resetting waste ink counter pad Epson C110 :
- Download software resetter untuk Epson C110
- Ekstrak resetter for Epson C110
- Turn on the printer.
- Run adjustment program for Epson C110 “AdjProg.exe” file. then Click “Accept”.
- Select “Particular adjustment mode”.
- Then select Waste Ink pad Counter then click OK.
- Click Check button, to read waste ink counter pad, the await til finish.
- Click Initialization button to reset waste ink counter pad to 0 then click Finish.
- Turn the printer off the turn on again.
- Once the process the printer should be normal again.
- To view the result test print the printer.
Here link to download Adjustment program for Epson C110 (resetter Epson C110)